|Elmer J. Fapp|
"My name's Elmer!"
Elmer J. Fapp
|“||My name is ELMER.||”|
–Elmer J. Fapp
Elmer is the creepiest character in the series, and is also the most random. Elmer appears friendly and is commonly found chewing on things. His known teachers are Mr. Cool, Ms. Person, and Mr. Higglesworth. At times he can lose his patience, especially with Elliot.
In Field Trips, Elmer wears a red flannel jacket with a black t-shirt with something with the number 3 on it. In Mondays, Elmer wears a blue flannel shirt with a white Sonic The Hedgehog t-shirt. In Elliot Goes Camping, he wears the same blue flannel shirt, but this time his nails are painted and Sonic is replaced with some Elmo-Oscar fusion.
Powers and abilitiesEdit
Elmer is shown to have the ability to eat through almost any material and have superhuman strength, such as punching Jimbo into a door and launching a desk at him.
- "My name rhymes with vagina."
- "My name is Elmer."
- "And creamed corn."
- "MY NAME'S ELMER, DAMN IT!"
- "I sold it, for ten bananas!"
- "Smells like Jesus!"
- "STOP ARGUING AND GET A DIVORCE ALREADY! My nails are sensitive."
- "My name is Elmer, Elmer J. Fapp."
- "Yes, Peashy. You may transform into your huge breasted CPU form."
- "AND THEN THE LORD SAID, LET THERE BE LIGHT!"
- "You may have met a lot of people in your life, but you ain't never met anyone like Elmer!"
- "Do it again, I wasn't looking!"
- "How about we have Elmer...hit himself in the head...with a WAFFLE?"
- "Get your mind outta the gutter, scumbag - I-I-I mean, MY NAME'S ELMER! BWWWAAAAA!"
- "You ruin every single FUCKING joke Elliot! WHAT IS THE MATTER WITH YOU? GOD!"
- "My ears are homosexual."
- His model is a re-skinned version of Father Grigori from Half-Life 2.